The first 72 hours after possible infection

What is the effect of Atripla (I live in South Africa so probably was prescribed a generic of Atripla) in the first 72 hours after infection. Is it possible for Atripla to eliminate the viras if taken 18 hours after possible infection and every 24 hours onwards. This is day 6 since the firt time I took atripla. I have been taking atripla for 6 days since the first time. Thanks in advancce.

Atripla when used for post exposure prophylaxis (if started with 72 hours of exposure) would be expected to be generally effective at prevention of HIV infection though data is very limited. Post exposure prophylaxis is typically used for 28 days. KH

atripla
Angiogram necessary?