Jul 5, 2012
only on Atripla and multivit sometimes cd4 were 225 in February when I got diagnosed do I need to be taking something else.Not sick occational nite sweat age 55 do i need to worry
| Response from Dr. Henry
If you started effective HIV treatment (such as Atripla ) with a CD4 count > 200 then usually other HIV-related medications are not necessary though the CD4 count (and viral load) is usually monitored to confirm that you are having the expected positive response in the setting of hopeully good compliance. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Flagyl Cause Thrush?
- Does Doxycycline Treat Stds?
- Does Wart Remover Work For The Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.