neuropathy gel

I don't really have a question, but maybe just a comment. I started getting neuropathy in my feet. Once i switched medication from Atripla to Prezista, Norvir, Isentress things started getting back to normal again.

I still do get flare-ups from time to time in my feet, burning and tingling, then it goes away for a while. My doctor along with a compounding pharmacy prescribed a topical gel that includes Gabapentin, ketamin, ketoprofen, doxipen, amyltriptiline.

this Gel has helped quite a bit when i have those flare-up, it its a little pricey since most insurance companies wont cover commpounded medications, but there is no way i can use capsacin.

Thanks for posting-I had not heard of that-do you have information re the pharmacy used and what they call that preparation. A word of caution for readers-that combination has not been studied to my knowledge but given how serious the problem is of neuropathy for some patients it is good to hear about what is working for some patients out there! KH

tribuss and pregnancy
atripla