|Periodontal treatment for a patient
Jul 5, 2012
I need to perform gum surgery and extract a tooth with an abscess on a ptient taking Atriplia. Since he is very anxious we will do IV sedation. Can we use fentanyl or midazolam ?
Response from Dr. Henry
tribuss and pregnancy
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- How Soon After Can You Test For Std?
- Can I Catch Aids From Kissing With A Mouth Ulcer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.