|Night Sweats with Isentress
Jun 27, 2012
p.s. thanks for answering my dry nose question the other day.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Observation and feedback noted-night sweats from raltegravir/Truvada combination are uncommon and would be a diagnosis of exclusion if no other cause (ie infection, hormone, ambient temperatire issues and other possibilities). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Having Sex The Condom Broke Is It Possible For You To Get Hiv From An Infected Person?
- Do You Need To Get Another Hep B Vaccinations If You Have Had It Before?
- How Long Does Marinol Stay In Your System?
- Overcoming Anxiety Of Hiv
- Why Does Hiv Cause Immunodeficiency?
- How Difficult Is It For A Man To Get Hiv From A Woman?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.