|Night Sweats with Isentress
Jun 27, 2012
p.s. thanks for answering my dry nose question the other day.
Response from Dr. Henry
Observation and feedback noted-night sweats from raltegravir/Truvada combination are uncommon and would be a diagnosis of exclusion if no other cause (ie infection, hormone, ambient temperatire issues and other possibilities). KH
- What Is The Risk Of Getting AIDS From Topping?
- Is Night Sweats A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sore Throat A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- How Soon After Sex Can You Tell If You Contracted An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.