Night Sweats with Isentress
Jun 27, 2012
p.s. thanks for answering my dry nose question the other day.
Response from Dr. Henry
Observation and feedback noted-night sweats from raltegravir/Truvada combination are uncommon and would be a diagnosis of exclusion if no other cause (ie infection, hormone, ambient temperatire issues and other possibilities). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
- What Percentage Of People With Hpv Get Genital Warts?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm And Igg?
- What Is The Difference Between Hives And Shingles?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Start To Scab?
- Underlying Conditions That Cause Shingles
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.