hiv and hot tub
Jun 27, 2012
I have hiv and would like to use mothers hot tub, is it safe for her if I do .
Response from Dr. Henry
In general in absence of skin lesions/infections-yes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- 8 Week Symptoms Of Hiv
- If I Have Aids Or Hiv What Would Show Up Abnormal In Blood Tests?
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- Will Hpv 6 And 11 Clear On Their Own?
- Will Genital Warts Eventually Go Away And Not Flare Up Again?
- What Is The Chlamydia And Gonorrhea Test Called?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.