|reduce enlarged breast
Jun 22, 2012
Am on riv treatment and my breasts are getting bigger,how can i reduce them
| Response from Dr. Henry
That can be a problem-you dont mention which HIV meds you are taking, whether you are male or female, what has your weight been doing, and what do breasts of your relatives look like (genetic component of situation). All of those and other factors can impact breast size and what sort of intervention might be recommended. In many cases situation is frustrating with limited treatment options at present though complete evaluation is needed. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Most Plastic Surgeons Do Hiv Testing When Doing A Breast Enlargement?
- Herpes Sign Of HIV Infection
- Is Flu Symptoms A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- How Do You Know If You Have Oral Thrush?
- Bloody Nose After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.