Jun 22, 2012
My sister realised she was hiv positive when she was pregnant,n she followed d procedure of takin medicstions daily,so the problem now is that she is sick(mentally) and at home they stopped giving her medication,so I am worried as will her health be ok becaused she stopped the medication or will she die or wat,is her life in danger,or?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Outcome is highly variable depending on situation. I would discuss with her and perhaps go with her to next doctors appointment to offer support and learn more about the situation and what is being recommended. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Constant Vaginal Bleeding No Pain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.