Jun 20, 2012
I have four years taking ARVs and my body is now changing for example my thies are shrinking, belly tamy, broad sholders, thin legs, broad face. I am taking atripla i want to know if execerse can reduce this. NT
Response from Dr. Henry
Exercise and diet may help some. An assessment by your HIV provider regarding whether you have developed significant lipodystrophy or have another factors contributing (age, genetics, hormone problems) is recommended to determine an approach for management that will suit you. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Does HIV Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sex With A Prostitute?
- Can You Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Bronchitis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.