Jun 20, 2012
Is the swelling of all my joints an the pain from swollen joints be leanked to the atripla that I'm taking?
Response from Dr. Henry
Athralgias from Atripla would be uncommon though remotely possible-recommend thorough clinical/laboratory evaluation. KH
CD4 going up but viral load very high despite ARVs
weight gain out of control
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Shaking Hands
- Is Chest Cold An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Jock Itch A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can The Receiver Of Oral Sex Catch A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.