retonivor replacement

thanks for answering,,,, do you know what medication can reduce uric acid levels,,,, while I continue the retoniver,,,

the new drug you mention as a replacement,, how far are they with the trials,,,

since retoniver, boosts the other drugs, is it possible to just take more doses of my combo without retoniver, thank you,,,,,

Unclear when/if cobisistat will be approved-trials are well underway. Not generally possible to take additional drugs without the boosting effect of ritonavir and achieve the same results. KH

Dry nose
RA and Hiv