understanding labs

Hi i'm 28 y/o male I tested Positive for HIV about two months ago. I was told i am in the late stage 4 HIV or I guess Aids now. The doctors told me i probably have been infected for ten years or so. I have been on Atripla for about a month now. My first lab results were pretty scary my CD4 count was only 4. Now i just got my second labs back and am having a hard time understanding why my CD4 is going down. I feel like i could just drop dead any minute. Here are some of my labs. Am i to far gone i feel like the doctors are not telling me something.

My Viral Load is 653000- LYMPHOCYTE PHENOTYPING ----CONFIDENTIAL REPORT---- PERCENT REF RANGE ABSOLUTE REF RANGE WHITE BLOOD COUNT 3.8 3.8-10.0 K/mm3 LYMPHOCYTES 54.5 H 16.8-44.9 2071 700-3300 /mm3 T LYMPHOCYTES (CD3) 85.4 H 62.0-85.0 1666 850-2560 /mm3 T HELPER (CD4) 2.1 L 39.0-64.0 41 L 680-1760 /mm3 ----ABSOLUTE COUNTS---- DATE COLLECTED WBC K/mm3 LYMPH/mm3 CD4/mm3 CD8/mm3 CD4/CD8 06/07/2012 3.8 2071 41 L

The first goal of HIV treatment is to fully suppress the viral load to undetectable-recovery of low CD4 counts is variable and can be slow (that is frustrating for sure when that happens). To prevent AIDS-related infections in that setting it is important to take some antibiotics (while CD4 count is so low). Good nutrition is also important. If you viral load is dropping substantially and achieves undetectable status that is a positive development/sign. KH

URINE
14 Days on Atripla, Throat Driving Me Crazy