Sharp Pains shooting down bnoth legs
Jun 14, 2012
Dr. Henry,what do I do when none of the doctors that I have almost begged to check my kidneys will do it? Everyone keeps telling me to ask the next doctor and nobody is listening to me. I am about to blow up. Where can I go to or whom should I contact? PLEASE Dr. Henry, help me.
Response from Dr. Henry
If there is an option for a 2nd opinion in your area that is an option. Basic kidney tests are pretty straight forward and often are a part of routine monitoring. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Throat Problems Do Hiv Positive People Have?
- Chills Without Fever As A Sign Of Hiv
- When A Person Is Incarcerated Do They Get Tested For Hiv And Std?
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Show Up In Your Bloodstream?
- How Do You Know If You Have Any Std Or Hiv?
- Is A Negative Hiv Antibody Test At 7 Weeks Reliable?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.