|does atripla interact with accutane?
Jun 13, 2012
hi i just started on atripla and i wanted to know if accutane will have a negative effect on my atripla treatment or if they will interact in anyway please let me know thanks
Response from Dr. Henry
Generally OK to use Accutane (usual concerns for its use/safety still exist) and Atripla together with monitoring by yourself and your HIV doctor. KH
sharp feeling up and down both my legs
Tender lymph nodes from PEP?
- How Long After Exposure To Hiv Does It Take To Test Positive?
- How Long Can The Hiv Virus Live Without A Host?
- How Long Does It Take For Elavil To Eliminate Neuropathy?
- Hiv Symptoms In The Pubic Area
- Does Cranberry Juice Help Thrush?
- How Long Can You Test Negative For Hiv While Actually Being Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.