|SWOLLEN LEGS and ankle
Jun 12, 2012
| Response from Dr. Henry
Recommend an assessment for skin infection,-cellulitis) as well as malnutrition, liver, kidney, or heart disease. Unusual to be due to your HIV meds particularly if you have been on stable regimen for a while. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chlamydia Test Of Cure
- Frequent Watery Vaginal Discharge With Bad Odor
- How Do You Get Genital Warts On Your Butt?
- What If You Have Pimples On Your Lips Is That A Sign Of A Std?
- Can Low Immune System Cause Delayed Seroconversion?
- Can You Get Anything Sucking Someone's Cock Without A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.