Viramune XR leading to fatigue and cold -like symptoms

hello--I have been on viramune and epzicom for years with no major side effects, just brief nausea now and then. I switched a few months ago to Viramune XR, extended release just one pill per day (instead of 2). Around the same time, I started experience long lasting cold-like symptoms---ear nose and throat symptoms--and severe lack of energy, no matter how much sleep i get. Ive done two rounds of antibiotics but keep getting sick. I had blood work done last week--viral load undetectable and T cells going up (above 500). I'm on antidepressant and testosterone, so i know its not depression or hormonal. I know its not allergies because I am on a steroid inhaler. What could it be? Is it the XR? I'm not able to exercise, its affecting my relationships, and all i want to do is sleep. i feel like a 90 year old pharma factory. Thanks

Seems unlikely to be due to the switch from standard nevirapine to the XR form though I have heard of a small number of patients who did not tolerate the switch. A trial back on the standard nevirapine would settle the manner somewhat though if there is improvement then that could reflect clearance of some other unrecognized condition. KH

Atripla and Omeprazole 20mg (Acid Reducer)
Is there an HIV med that doesn't hurt the liver