Atripla and Omeprazole 20mg (Acid Reducer)

I take Atripla at 10pm. Due to strong acid reflulx (GERD)symptoms, I tried to resolve the acid reflux problem thru changing my diet only (no coffee, no citric fruits etc) but the change in diet didn't help much. Recently I started taking Omeprazole 20mg (OTC) once a day, in the morning (around 6:30am), on empty stomach, as my last resort in trying to avoid before getting prescription antacid medication to resolve the GERD problem. Is it safe (no drug interaction between Atripla and Omeprazole)? Thanks!

Generally OK to take omeprazole and Atripla since none of the drugs in Atripla are highly dependent on stomach acid levels for proper absorption from the gut. KH

can lamzid and neviropine cause lapoatrophy?
Viramune XR leading to fatigue and cold -like symptoms