can lamzid and neviropine cause lapoatrophy?

i am a south african female on Lamzid and Neviropine, i have been experiencing sings of lapoatrophy in my body, especialy legs,thighs and bums. now i'm left with a big stomach. i have communicated this with my docter he said it is lapoatrophy. this worries me a lot as i'm shapeless and don't like the way i look i have lost confidence on my self is like HIV is written on my body. is there any medication i can change to? and in the meantime i don't want to be sick.

The AZT in Lamzid has been linked to fat loss so if possible a switch to tenofovir or abacavir instead of AZT would be recommended. There is no other intervention I can recommend that will safely and effectively restore fat from areas where it has been lost in the setting of HIV infection while taking Lamzid--that remains a frustrating challenge for patients and for reseachers. KH

Night sweats on meds
Atripla and Omeprazole 20mg (Acid Reducer)