Atripla

iam positive for fourteen years started treatment in 2003 nevirapine and combivir, change after few years to stocrin and truvada, now im on atripla since january 2011, besides all other side effects of getting high something strange have been happening more than five times i wake up in my deep sleep as if i am dying and i would jump out of bed my knees still shaking and my body feels as if is drfting away as if spirit is leaving my body and it takes two to three minutes after waking up to stop the weakness, i dont gasp but the feeling of something living my body, if i dont force myself to wake up and stand i will go into a deep sleep and not wake up again, please help this is stressing me now i am scared to sleep

I would discuss promptly with your HIV Provider whether you should go back on Stocrine and Truvada that you tolerated previously or even nevirapine and Truvada. You may be having an atypical response on the Atripla due to a te formulation that in your case could be having high efavirenz levels (not common over all). I general medical/clinical evaluation is also recommended given the impressive nature of your night time symptoms. KH

Atripla Diarrhea
Repeated testicle/abdominal/pelvic pain