May 30, 2012
What can I take with my liquid kaletra to help it taste better?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Good questios-that brings back many memories. In the days when many of my patients were prescribed liquid Kaletra, first drinking chocolate milk (or chocolate syrup for making chocolate milk) or eating some peanut butter. SOme of our patients have had some success with a OTC product named pill glide (for some liquid meds or large pills). If any reader has a suggestion please post! KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Burning Penis After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Amoxicillin Syphilis Treatment
- Can You Get Thrush From Salt Water?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.