May 30, 2012
What can I take with my liquid kaletra to help it taste better?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Good questios-that brings back many memories. In the days when many of my patients were prescribed liquid Kaletra, first drinking chocolate milk (or chocolate syrup for making chocolate milk) or eating some peanut butter. SOme of our patients have had some success with a OTC product named pill glide (for some liquid meds or large pills). If any reader has a suggestion please post! KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long Does It Take To Get Symptoms Of An Std?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- What Is The Fastest Growing Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.