|interaction of coq 10 in hiv/ hepc
May 23, 2012
interaction of coq 10 with a co-infected hiv/hepc individual. my liver disease (ascities) has me with the liver transplant team. 250 -tcell and non detected hiv .
| Response from Dr. Henry
If by coq 10 you mean co-enzyme 10 then use of that supplement is generally OK for persons with HIV infection and liver disease though recommend reviewing all meds with your care team/pharmacist.Evidence for actual benefit remains minimal. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
- Should I Take Creatine Supplement While Having Hep C?
- Can I Take Creatine Supplements When I Have Hep C?
- Herpes And Hep C Coinfection
- What Can I Do To Ease The Pain From Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.