Granular Parakeratosis - - and HIV

Any relationship between granular parakeratosis and being HIV positive? I've had some outbreaks on one elbow (left) and one finger on my right hand. I'm positive, on Kaletra and Epzicom. CD4 around 360; undetectable load. Cortisone cream hasn't done much; best result came after doctor cut a piece out for biopsy and in the healing process, that particular lesion faded away. Just wondering if my HIV has anything to do with these granular parakeratosis outbreaks and if you know of an effective treatment for ridding myself of their bumps.

Granular parakertosis is not a common condition from my understanding. It has been linked to local irritation for some antiperspirants/deodorants. There has been a minimal assocation with molluscom contagiosum that is more common in HIV+ persons. It would be difficult to link Granular parakertosis to HIV infection given how uncommon the former is so disease associations are tough to make-if any reader knows of a good reference please post. KH

Early neuropathy doc, 6 months
Starting the treatment