Early neuropathy doc, 6 months
May 16, 2012
Have you seen an hiv caused neuropathy that involves not just the feet but as well as the legs hands arms, back of torso, back of neck and back of head? These areas burn and tingle and are sensitive to touch. This is accompanied with dry mouth, little saliva and white tongue, palpable nodes in the neck after months course of lowgrade fever and fatigue.
Response from Dr. Henry
Recent HIV infection would rarely cause the problems you describe. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 3 Weeks Unprotected Sex?
- Where Are Genital Herpes Sores Located On Women?
- When You Get Herpes Does It Show Right Away?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
- What Can I Do To Ease The Pain From Genital Herpes?
- Things You Shouldn't Do If You Have Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.