Early neuropathy doc, 6 months
May 16, 2012
Have you seen an hiv caused neuropathy that involves not just the feet but as well as the legs hands arms, back of torso, back of neck and back of head? These areas burn and tingle and are sensitive to touch. This is accompanied with dry mouth, little saliva and white tongue, palpable nodes in the neck after months course of lowgrade fever and fatigue.
Response from Dr. Henry
Recent HIV infection would rarely cause the problems you describe. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Reviews Of People Who Have Taken The Home Access Hiv Test
- Is Mouth Sores And Rapid Weight Loss A Sing Of Chemotherapy Treatment Or A Sign Of Hiv Aids?
- How Long Does Truvada Take To Work?
- How Much Does Nevirapine Cost?
- How Much Does Sculptra Cost?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Lipodystrophy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.