truvada and stocrin

i live at the moment in Australia doctors are treating me with truvada and stocrin , iam over all the side effect and all is going well since 3 years ago , viral load undetectable, i have to move for several years to egypt i asked about my meds are not available what they have is ( retrovir,epivir,kaletra,novir,nevirapine, and thats it , can i change to these medication and which one is the combination , its too dificult for me to understand and i have to know the answer soon

If you have the resources it may be worth seeing if your can get Strocrine and the equavalent of Truvada from india shipped to you. Otherwise retrovir + 3TC + either nevirapine or Kaletra would be OK though side effects usually higher than for what you are now taking ( if you switch may be worth doing before you leave for Egypt to see how you tolerate the new regimen). KH

aluvia and kaletra given by doctor
HAART/Lipids/Longterm