May 1, 2012
yesterday ijust start truvada as part of pep treatment,but in the discharge paper i had read about the unknown side effect on fertility or having future childand my practicaner didn't give me any answer ,so shall i stop it or what is it's toxity? thank you
Response from Dr. Henry
The effects of Truvada on fertility would be minimal-in fact-we have had scores of HIV+ female patients from our clinic become pregnant while on Truvada (and usually continuing it through the pregnancy). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Someone Catch Hiv By Using The Same Utensils?
- The Lifespan Of The Hiv Virus Outside Of The Body
- How Long Does It Take For Thrush To Leave The Mouth After Treatment Starts?
- Reversing Neuropathy In Feet
- Will Azithromycin Cause Hiv Test To Be Wrong?
- How Difficult Is It For A Man To Get Hiv From A Woman?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.