Raspberry Ketones

Hello: I am a 60 yr old male and a 20 yr survivor of HIV. I have had my share of medical issues but now have a CD4 count of about 700 and a viral load of undetectable. There has been a lot of hype in the media thanks to Dr. Oz about the benefits of raspberry ketones to reduce visceral body fat. Is this ever been studied and if so is it a worthwhile venture or just another weight loss fad. Thanks for your help. I have limited income so do not wish to purchase if not effective. Thanks for all you do in this forum.

I have seen no credible published evidence that raspberry ketones have a safe and clinically significant positive and lasting effect on body fat in HIV + persons or in the general population-if any reader knows of a published reference in a peer reviewed journal please post! KH

VIRADAY
HIV and shoulder necrosis