HIV, PCOS, and Hypothyroidism

I am HIV+ and have a history of PCOS and Hypothyroidism. I have just started taking meds for HIV in the last couple months. I am currently on Truvada/Isentress and have been doing ok other than the fact that I am suffering from severe exaustion and weight gain....well and periodic diahreah and gas(haha). The gas I can deal with however wanting to fall asleep behind the wheel on my way home from work I can not. I am wondering a couple things. Are my meds interacting? I am currently taking Synthroid(125 mcg), Claritin, and Isnetress in the AM on a empty stomach. Truvada, Isentress, Vit B complex, D3 & Calcium in the PM. The D3/Ca in the evening are for bone density loss due to the HIV meds. Periodically I am have to use an albuterol inhailer for asthma and xanax (.25) 1-2 days a month for PMS/anxiety. I am having issues with my PCOS and have been reading studies about PCOS and D-chiral-inisitol(DCI). There was a recent one done by VCU that showed very promising results and I would like to add the DCI to my daily routine to help with the PCOS side effects. My question to you is: Do you see any issue with adding DCI to my regimin and should I be concerned with it interacting with any of the other drugs I am on. I seriously am tired of being the furry zombie that I have become in the last two months. My hope is that the DCI will help with the energy, help stablize the insulin, help discontinue the unwanted facial hair, and help decrease the tire that has become my midsection. I am also doing WW and c25k to help combat the weight gain issues. Thank you for reading. Any advice at this point would be stellar.

Seems unlikely that a drug interaction between your HIV and other meds. Xanax can cause fatigue /sleep problems when used over time. Sleep apnea and other sleep disorders can be a factor for some patients. Polycystic ovarian syndrome can be very challenging condition for many patients even in general non-HIV+ population.I have no experience with use of DCI though again the chances for major even unexpected interaction between DCI and Truvada/raltegravir would seem low (would inform your HIV doc so he/she can monitor). KH

what happened to my boyfriend
IRIS - MAC