Should I take another pill?

Doctor, I am taking Truvada as part of my nPEP treatment, for 30 days. I got used to go to the bathroom about 20 minutes before the time of my medicine. However, last night, I had my med at 6 pm and dinner at 8. By ten, I was feeling like i needed to go to the bathroom. I hold it, but in the morning (by 9) I went and it was too soft (not diarrhea, but close to). 1. Should I repeat the dosis? 2. In general, diarrhea demands another dosis, if it happens not long after I had the pill? Thank you!

Change in stools as you describe generally will not impact absorption of drugs or necessitate extra doses of Truvada. KH

Grapefruit and Lemon Juice with Atripla
what happened to my boyfriend