should i stop viraday

my doctor just changed my treatment from effavir and duovir to viraday,one tablet a day. it s been 4 days i am taking viraday one tablet before bed time,i cant get good sleep plus i have fever. please tell if i should stop viraday and go back to my old treatment,or give it few days more before deciding. thank you

It would be unusual to develop fever from Viraday(efavirenz+ tenofovir DF+ FTC) after 4 days when previously taking efavirenz + Duovir (AZT + 3TC)so in most cases would be due to another problem (such as a bad cold or flu). The levels of efavirenz that could cause sleeping problems would generally be about the same for the two regimens you have taken so it would be unlikely to be due to the new drugs--I urge you to discuss with your HIV doctor promptly and not simply stop or switch your drugs back. KH

red spots on face, arms, and hands.
Sick for Almost Two weeks!