Sex problems

I am currently on ARV's, my partner who is HI- is dying to have a baby with me. When will it be safe to sleep with her without a condom? my last CD4 which was done before ARV's was 52.

She knows my status but want she feels ready to have a child.

The risk for transmission to another person from sex is reduced significantly when the HIV level is undetectable though the risk is not zero. Sperm washing, pre-exposure prophylaxis use of HIV drugs, and timing of intercourse via monitoring for ovulation are all possible ways to further reduce risk for transmission. I would discuss with your HIV doctor with your partner present. KH

LIPODYSTROPHY
Pain in Both Hands, Neck, Back