LIPODYSTROPHY

I'VE BEEN ON NEVARAPINE ,STAVUDINE,LAMIVUDINE SINCE 2007 AND MY DOCTOR CHANGED STAVUDINE TO ZIDOVUDINE JANUARY LAST YEAR DUE TO: I HAVE LOST SO OF WEIGHT ON MY BUTTOCKS AND MY LEGS AND I WAS EXPIRIENCING THE HEAVINESS ON MY SHOULDER AS WELL,THIS HAS CAUSE ME LOST SO MUCH OF MY SELF ESTEEM,DOC AS MUCH AS I KNOW IT TAKES LONGER FOR SIDE EFFECTS TO HEAL AND SOMETIMES NOT AT ALL,IS THERE ANYTHING THAT I CAN USE WHICH CAN HELP QUICKLY HEAL THIS,PLEASE I REALLY NEED IT PLEASE HELP,I AM SCARED TO DRESS SOME OF MY CLOTHES DUE TO THIS AND MY LEGS HAVE VEINS THAT ARE SHOWING VERY BAD

Unfortunately, lipoatrophy (loss of fat) from extremities, face, buttocks is not easy to reverse even in US. Zidovudine may have less of a problem than stavudine but still can worsen the problem so a switch to tenofovir or abacavir is often recommended if possible in your area-would discuss with your HIV doctor.Any improvement can be very slow to observe. There is no specific treatment to reverse fat loss that I can recommend with any confidence.KH

Belly Fat Reduction Medicine
Sex problems