Swollen lymph nodes all over my body

I was infected 4 months ago and tested positive 1 month ago. After 4 weeks of my exposure I had extreme sore throat and fever for 4 days. Since then, I've been getting a lot of canker sores and mouth sores of all kinds. And now, for the past two weeks I feel most of my lymph nodes swollen. Neck, head, groin, and armpits. Even my tongue is swollen. My next consultation with the doctor isn't for another 4 weeks, and I am really worried and anxious, thinking that I have a virus that is more powerful and I will need to start treatment so soon. I've been reading online cases of people that the hiv progresses into aids faster. Should I be so worried? Is it normal to get swollen lymph nodes all over like this only 4 months after the infection? I really appreciate the incredible work you do for us! I've been educating myself from this website. Thank you.

Swollen lymph nodes and canker soars can be seen with recent and/or untreated HIV infection and does NOT indicate that your prognosis with HIV is worse than average. I recommend that you connect with a good HIV specialist to assess your clinical situation and determine the state of your immune system/need to start HIV treatment (as well checking for other health problems that might need attention). KH

easily bruise
Can cracker teeth be a side effect of HIV therapy.