Apr 12, 2012
How early in HIV infection does diffuse infiltrative lymphocytosis syndrome ( dry eyes, dry mouth, peripheral neuropathy) could possibly occur? could it possibly appear in after 6 months of infection? Can the enlargement of parotid gland be observed by naked eyes?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Diffuse infiltrative lymphocytosis syndrome is not very common in HIV infection. It would be very unusual to develop within 6 months of infection-they symptoms you described can be seen often in the general population from other causes so are not generally a good marker for HIV infection. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Purple Spots A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Tingling In Feet Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Anal Warts After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Swallowing Precum Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.