Human Growth Hormone (Increlex) research study, should I or should I not take part?

The local University Medical Center in my area is conducting research on the effects and safety of human growth hormone (Increlex). Should I participate in the study? If I start HGH now do I have to be on it for the rest of my life? I have contacted the hospital and it seems like I may be a candidate for the study. However, I am afraid of what the side affects may be and if it will help with my lipohypertrophy. I have been taking Atrepla for over five years and I am noticing light symptoms of lipohypertrophy, mainly fat gain around my waist/abdomen area. I watch my diet and try to workout on regular bases, but I dont see much improvement on my abdomen area, on the contrary I seem to be gaining more fat in that area. Also, even though its not very noticeable I can also notice signs of lipoatrophy on my legs and my arms. Besides HIV, I am in pretty good health. At least at this point I my cholesterol, sugar, etc are all good. The only medication I take is Atripla and an conational Ambient for sleeping.

Human growth hormone may help fat increase but does not improve fat loss. If any benefit is observed it is often reversed when the drug is stopped--benefit if any is usually quite modest with side effects such as bone pain, glucose intolerance and others being a problem for some patients. If has to be injected and is very expensive so is impractical for many situations. Recommend discussing the pluses and minuses with your clinician. KH

KALETRA/TRUVADA INTOLERANCE 70 YEARS OLD FEMALE HIV POSITIVE
fungus stench