Expert advice needed

My testosterone is very low. Free is 9.6 and ultra sensitive is 58. The #'s were normal 5 years ago and I've been undetectable for 16 yrs. I'll be 60 next year. All other labs are normal.

Can an undetectable VL for over a decade cause this plummet?

I got my 1st shot on Wed then 200 every 2 wks.

How often should my levels be tested? I go on the gel in July due to my travel schd.

Should I ask for an estrogen blocker,such as Arimidex to prevent gynocomastia and other excess estrogen side effects?

Thank you for your time.

Low levels of testosterone are common as men age in the general population and appear even more often in HIV+ persons. Effective viral suppression has not been linked to low testosterone levels in men. Once you have achieved mid-range normal testosterone levesl on the gel then checking 1-2 X year is recommended. KH

Truvada Osteoporosis Switch to Epzicom
KALETRA/TRUVADA INTOLERANCE 70 YEARS OLD FEMALE HIV POSITIVE