Atripla Monitoring

Dear Dr. Henry, after ten years on Zerit/Epivir/Sustiva I switched to Atripla in November 2009 until now. My viral load has been undetectable since 1999 and my CD4 count is up to 1040. My only concern is i fumbled a blood work appointment and have not been monitoring my kidney function since last june. At that date everything was normal, including creatinine levels, etc. Today I went in to be tested and discovered I was about three-and-a-half month late (since the switch I had been testing every 6 months - except of course for this last time). Do you think I may have put my health at risk? Is there a case history of Atripla creating severe kidney problems in a situation like the one I just mentioned? My blood pressure is normal and has always been so. I must add that I took an average of three pills per month of ibuprophene during the last 5 months, each pill being a 200mg dose. Thank you in advance for your kind reply.

I will be surprised if you are not OK-I expect blood tests to be fine given the situation you described. KH

Please suggest me
aluvia & tyricten combination