Please suggest me

Dear Dr.Keith, 6 months back a male massager took my penis in to his mouth while performing massage. I had several problems (throat redness, mouth ulcers, burning sensation in eyes and lack of sleep)after that. I got tested for HIV, VDRL, Hepatitis- A, B after 3.5 months and they were negative. Now after 6.5 months, I am having boils on my forehead and one big red bump seen on my shoulder (just today). I got tested again for HIV, VDRL and HSV but found negative. In the bled test it is obeserved that Eosinophilis is 07% (normal range falls in 01-06%. Also, SGOT and SGPT values are showing high. I am very much worried about my health. Is this something related to STD? please suggest me a solution doctor..I thought of sending you pictures of skin boils but there is no such option here. Thank you in advance

This site focuses exclusively on side effects of HIV treatment.

continue meds or not?
Atripla Monitoring