continue meds or not?

I am a 27year old female who is currently on meds for two years now. My cd4 count latest is 395 with an undetectable viral load,last month I changed to efavirenz tablets.I'm still experiencing the side effects,fatigue and back pain.The confusion and mood swings seems to slowly disappear but I often wake up feeling tired.The nightmares seem to be going away but I wake up feeling extremely hungry and tired.I take my medication only at night just after eight hoping by the time I wake up the effects will be gone.During the day I'm feeling low but a bit better compared to the first 4weeks when I started the medication. I have done some research of my own and learned it may stretch up to 2 months. Would you advise me to continue or not with this medication as I feel like I was better off before I was put into this treatment.

You dont mention why your meds changed to an efavirenz based regimen. Certainly if the symptoms you are experiencing continue for another several months then considering a different regimen (ie a boosted protease inhibitor or integrase or an alternative NNRTI baed regimen) may merit discussion with decision based on individual assessment of your clinical situation and past treatment history. KH

Knee and abdominal Pain due to ARV's?
Please suggest me