Atripla/Comlpera for Women what's best?

Newly diagnosed and trying to figure out the best treatment to start on. I have been told that Atripla is harsh on women with its side effects and can cause many cognitive issues, Complara not as effective for CD4 and viral loads. What form of treatment would you recommend for a newly diagnosed female with minimal side effects?

The best treatment recommendation is often highly individualized and, besides the regimens you mentioned, might include a boosted protease inhibitor, an integrase, or even a maraviroc (CCR5 inhibitor) based regimen might be a better fit for you. Your plans for having children, resistance status, other health concerns (ie hepatitis, diabetes, renal status, cardiovascular risk, history of heart burn, use of other drugs) enter into the choice for best regimen for a given patient. I recommend you discuss available options with a HIV specialist that you have confidence in. KH

My buffalo hump won't disappear, my tests are normal?
follow-up neuropathy