|neuropathy? not in sole palms and toes
Mar 29, 2012
Is it possible for peripheral neuropathy that you experience burning sensation only on the dorsal area of your feet and hand hands and arms but not on the soles of your feet and palms and the toes are not having the burning sensation?
Response from Dr. Henry
That distribution would be very unusual for standard HIV or HIV drug peripheral neuropathy-would discuss with your HIV doctor and perhaps a neurologist. KH
No sex drive
Atripla and Jack3d?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- Type Of Doctor Who Removes Genital Warts
- Treatment Of Male Partner Bacterial Vaginosis
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
- Testing Positive For Herpes With No Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.