|Kaletra and Combivir accidental extra dose advice
Mar 28, 2012
| Response from Dr. Henry
Other than perhaps more gut/stomach upset should not be a problem. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Contract Hiv By Handling Inanimate Objects?
- How Long Does Kaiser Take To Give Results To Hiv Test?
- I Had Blood Tested For Pneumonia Could They Tell If I Had Hiv Through This
- What Can Cause A False Positive Hiv Test?
- Finger Prick Testing For Hiv
- Chances Of Contracting Hiv After Twice Exposed
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.