Cant sleep

I have been taking atribla for several months now at 10pm. I have not had a good night sleep in about 4 months. Could this still be a side effect for the pill. Can I switch to an AM pill taking time and if so would that help and how would I switch times. Dont want to be late on taking the pill.

You could well be having ongoing central nervous system side effects from efavirenz. You could try taking the Atripla in the morning and see what happens with your sleep problems. I would discuss with your HIV provider to see if he/she thinks it is reasonable to try a switch to AM dosing or try to see if something can be offered to help you sleep better. If a switch to AM dosing is considered often would skip the evening dose and then take the Atripla dose the following morning. If interventions or a switch in timing of dosing doesnt help then a switch off efavirenz may be worth considering (ie to nevirapine, rilpivirine, raltegravir, or a ritonavir boosted protease inhibitor.KH

Complera/flue like symptoms
High Cholesterol