Mar 21, 2012
I have been off meds for over a year. I am now experiencing stomach pains when I drink soda, fruit juices, eating fruit and just sometimes regular meals. Is this an ulcer? or what.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Stomach pain can be due to a wide range of problems from ulcer to H pylori infection, esophagitis, food intolerance, other forms of gastritis, pancreatiis, gall bladder disease so a full clinical evaluation is recommended. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stinging Pain After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.