Mar 21, 2012
I have been off meds for over a year. I am now experiencing stomach pains when I drink soda, fruit juices, eating fruit and just sometimes regular meals. Is this an ulcer? or what.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Stomach pain can be due to a wide range of problems from ulcer to H pylori infection, esophagitis, food intolerance, other forms of gastritis, pancreatiis, gall bladder disease so a full clinical evaluation is recommended. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Genital Sores - Male Symptoms
- After ARS When Do Symptoms Occur
- Are Lower Abdominal Pain And Painful Urination Signs Of HIV Or Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.