Finding a provider who will prescribe Egrifta

My doctor has decided against prescribing Egrifta to any of his patients after reviewing the medication. I personally believe it should be my choice on whether or not I want to try the medication. How do I find a provider in my area that is open to prescribing the medication to their patients when they need it?

The benefits of Egrifta are often modest at great expense (so many times the insurance company may not authorize use) such as 1/1-1 inch decrease in belt size with no actual long term health benefit yet proven. There are some side effects seen with Egrifta and the benefit reverses when the shots are stopped. The company making Egrifta likely would be aware of physicians using the drug in a particular region or you may ask local community based organization or other local patients about local providers who are prescribing the drug. KH

Isentress vs. Truvada
Is it ATRIPLA-related blood pressure or something else?