Drug side effects or just HIV symptoms
Mar 14, 2012
This link offers an interesting explanation to HIV symptoms, which are ironically similiar to some of the documented ARV side effects. Please offer your opinion?
Perhaps herbs should be further considered as a complement to ARV's to potentially manage these issues. Tks.
Response from Dr. Henry
That is company based webside for which there is little to no published data documenting safety and benefit of use of alternatie medications. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Acute Hiv And Acne
- Can You Transfer Hiv Through Aids Rashes And Bumps?
- I Am Hiv Positive And My Boyfriend Is Not How Can I Tell Him
- If I Have Aids Or Hiv What Would Show Up Abnormal In Blood Tests?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They Are Drying Up?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.