|From Truvada To Tribuss?
Mar 14, 2012
I have been on atripla for about 10 months when I went to clicks they advised I should get tribuss as its a generic and Cheaper since I was financially underpressure I bought it should I worry? Also I missed a dose then only drank my medication the next morning 11:00 was that good or bad? but I then drank my dose as normal again at (20:00)is this an overdose or not?
Response from Dr. Henry
To my knowledge quality generic Atripla (Tribuss) should perform similarly to the brand name drug. Missing an occasional dose of Atripla (Tribuss) usually does not lead to virologic failure so you should be OK. KH
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Over The Counter Products That Test For Vaginal Infections
- Can You Someone Get HIV Through Underwear?
- Could Autoimmune Disease Affect My Hiv Result
- Does Hiv Cause An Increase In Eosinophil Count?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.