|From Truvada To Tribuss?
Mar 14, 2012
I have been on atripla for about 10 months when I went to clicks they advised I should get tribuss as its a generic and Cheaper since I was financially underpressure I bought it should I worry? Also I missed a dose then only drank my medication the next morning 11:00 was that good or bad? but I then drank my dose as normal again at (20:00)is this an overdose or not?
| Response from Dr. Henry
To my knowledge quality generic Atripla (Tribuss) should perform similarly to the brand name drug. Missing an occasional dose of Atripla (Tribuss) usually does not lead to virologic failure so you should be OK. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Urine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.