Fatigue and Body Aches for Months

hi Doctor i was wondering if it is normal to develop mild fatigue and body aches after a few years of treatment? i was diagnosed in Dec of 09 im currently on truvada and isentress. I also take verapamil for high blood pressure, i bring it up to my doctor all the time and my blood work is always good so they dont see anything wrong, but i feel like CRAP almost every day of my life. could it be the meds?

Diffuse body aching/fatigue is fairly common in the aging general population so can be tough to determine if your HIV or meds is contributing. A wide range of other health problems can result in body pain/fatigue such as sleep problems, hormone deficiencies or excess, depression/anxiety, diabetes, renal/liver/heart/lung/bone marrow conditions. HIV infection and meds can contribute as well. Your HIV regimen has generally been well tolerated and would be unusual but not out of the question to be a contributing factors. If a full medical work-up is unrevealing then a discussion about whether a trial switch to an alternative regimen would be worth considering. KH

Atripla and no-xplode intercations are there any?is it safe to take no-xplode and atripla?
HIV AND KIDNEY STONES