Atripla and no-xplode intercations are there any?is it safe to take no-xplode and atripla?

Is it safe to take no-xplode if im on atripla? im healthy and have no other illness my blood work is all good! are there any interactions? or is it safe to do so?

I am not aware of any published data formally looking at safety of using the body building product No-xplode and Atripla. General experience with similar products suggests that there should not be any major concerns but I recommend that you discuss with your HIV provider so he/she can monitor for any unusual/expected problem. KH

really horrific pain
Fatigue and Body Aches for Months